An inspection company should provide an educational experience when buying or selling a home. Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments you will ever make. A Pillar To Post home inspection will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home’s condition and answer any questions you may have.
An inspection of the home you are considering will help you make an informed decision during the purchase process. It will also provide you with the information you will need for any repairs and maintenance your new home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy with confidence.
A Home Inspection You Can Trust
At Pillar To Post we are highly qualified to inspect homes of all types, price values, layouts, and complexity levels. This includes:
- Single family residences
- Mansions / Estates
- Country Properties
- Condominiums of all kinds
- Mobile Homes
- Multi-unit dwellings. Such as apartments, duplexes, triplexes
- New construction can also be inspected at every stage in the building process.
- Pre foundation
- Pre drywall
- Final inspection
We work together with real estate professionals and those in the market to buy or sell a home. We understand that clients trust us and this trust is held in the highest regard. We are not an alarmist but discuss the report without bias. We are here to educate buyers and sellers.
WHY The Gold Team:
- Trusted Pillar To Post Brand Experience
- Custom build your inspection package and any added services
- Easy to schedule, online or on the phone, your choice
- Your completed inspection report with color photos is printed on-site
- Next day inspections available most weeks
WHAT We Offer:
- Custom Build Your Inspection
- Choose your inspection package that you want! We offer Plus, Premium and Prestige Inspection Packages designed to help you get the most out of your inspection designed to fit anyone’s pocket book.
- Choose your added services that you want. We offer four point, pool and spa, water quality, mold, allergen, radon testing, and pest inspections. All homes are different and you can choose what is best for your new home.
We offer other services to our clients in addition to a home inspection. These can be scheduled on an individual basis, or they can be arranged at the same time as the home inspection. The services available include but are not limited to:
- 48 Hour Radon monitoring
- Pool Inspections
- Water Testing
- Air Sampling
For Our Clients
The Gold Team will inspect every inch of the home, usually taking 2-4 hours depending on the square footage and age of the home. We highly encourage you to attend the home inspection to learn about your new home, if possible. Don’t worry about taking notes – we will provide you with a detailed report, including pictures. We welcome all questions, even weeks after the inspection has been completed. We are here to help you!
For Our Real Estate Professionals
A relationship with The Gold Team reinforces the confidence your clients have in the process of buying or selling their home. We offer convenient scheduling, making us a one stop shop for all of your home inspection needs. We are here to make your life easy.
Text or Call us today: 864-999-1226
We look forward to hearing from you.